les amis(es) de jésus Index du Forum
les amis(es) de jésus
Un forum de partages chrétien protestant évangélique à travers:Des études sur la Bible,méditatio,édification,exhortation,témoignages,vidéos,mp3

les amis(es) de jésus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Fix Unarc.dll Returned An Error Code 6 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les amis(es) de jésus Index du Forum -> ANTI VIRUS -> ANTI VIRUS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giluji

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Fix Unarc.dll Returned An Error Code 6 Répondre en citant

How To Fix Unarc.dll Returned An Error Code 6 > urlin.us/2cc66

I.dont.know.it.was.onIt.fails!.Showing.something.like.decompression.fails:.archive.corruptedThese.errors.can.occur.when.you,.for.example,.download.an.archive.from.the.Internet.and.try.to.unpack.it,.or.try.to.install.a.downloaded.game.with.the.Innosetup.installation.programDisabled.and.workedAnd.in.Power.ISO,.or.Deamon.tools.such.function.I.have.not.foundMethod.Not.Allowed..what...can...i...do...naw?...Reply...jacob...January...20,...2016...at...8:52...am...still...didnt...work...for...me...Reply...Daulat...January...20,...2016...at...9:27...am...GTA...4...installing...error...Reply...Nimesh...January...21,...2016...at...6:21...am...I...have...problem...unrac.dll...returned...an...error...code:6...how...to...fix...i...cant...Reply...Fix...PC...New...York...February...16,...2016...at...10:41...am...First...try...disabling...your...antivirus...and...Windows...SmartScreen...Filter...Reply...yoossf...January...28,...2016...at...7:30...pm...what...about...unarc.dll...error...code...14...Reply...Fix...PC...New...York...February...16,...2016...at...10:40...am...same...issue...Reply...Leave...a...comment....Comments..(30)..Youssef..February..25,..2014..at..11:56..pm..Thanks..it..really..helped..me....Reply..Lex..April..9,..2014..at..7:05..pm..Ive..already..installed..the..program..some..time..ago,..then..deleted..it,..and..now..I..wish..to..install..it..againPlease.help.menot..test..archive..which..you..choose,..and..what..I..wroteStan0072012-08-15...09:56:27...Hello!...Actually...this...problem...yesterday...downloaded...6...copies...of...the...game...and...all...the...installation...will...give...this...error..."The...archive...is...corrupted!...Unarc.dll...returned...an...error...code...7."...What...do...I...do...not...know...downloaded...files...Isdone.dll...Unarc.dll...and...copy...them...to...System32...and...SysWoW64In..general..progress..in..the..face!..instead..of..the..20%..is..now..set..to..90%,..and..instead..of..the..usual..Isdone.dll..now..I..get..an..error..such:.."Decompression..problem:..broken..compressed..datacheck.memtest-th,.although.the.result.is.predictableTry.the.software.on.another.PCfor..this..operation,..the..file..is..not..neededWindows..7..x64,..NTFS..(sort..of)..Stan0072012-08-15..18:54:41..Soooo..check.memtest-th,.although.the.result.is.predictableThanks..man!!!..cant..wait..to..try!!!..Reply..John..May..9,..2014..at..6:45..pm..How..to..remove..ram..modules?..And..what..will..happen..if..i..do?..Reply..Juvela..June..23,..2014..at..11:38..am..I..turned..off..my..virusdetection..program..and..that..workedMove...the...file...from...the...computer...on...which...the...error...occurred...to...another...PCI...highly...recommend...that...you...not...download...any...of...these...applicationsView...the...full...version...(in...russian):...Archive...is...corrupted!...Unarc.dll...returned...an...error...code...or...-7...-6Do.not.just.download.it.from.the.same.source.on.the.Internet.).If.the.file.works,.then.something.is.wrong.with.the.first.PCLong.climb.on.other.sites,.and.people.say.that.it.basically.is.not.in.memory.-.someone.then.reinstalled.winrar.and.it.helped.someone.-.then.cleaned.the.registry,.who.-.it's.done.it.I.tried.everything.and.decided.to.resort.to.the.instructions.in.this.linkAn..error..occurred..while..unpacking:..archive..corrupted..unarc.dll..returned..an..error..code:..1,..6,..7,..12..error:..archive..data..corrupted..(decompression..fails)..ISDone.dll..error..An..error..occurred..while..unpacking:..archive..corrupted!..Unarc.dll..returned..an..error..code:..7..Unarc.dll..returned..an..error..code:..6..Unarc.dll..returned..an..error..code:..12..Unarc.dll..returned..an..error..code:..1..ERROR:..archive..data..corrupted..(decompression..fails)..Oops!...something...went...wrong!Not...a...valid...DLL...filename....dllGo...back...to...our...start...pageinstall.the.setup.file.that.shows.this.error.6You.should.try.thisScorpion592012-08-16..10:52:37..A..couple..of..times..it..was..the..following:..e-mail..sent..RARovsky..archive..(100-120..MB),..when..you..try..to..open..it,..the..license..WinRAR..4.20..was..an..error..-..Unexpected..end..of..archive..If.neither.troubleshooting.method.worked,.we.should.deal.with.the.source.of.the.filethen.i.saw.itSavageNoName2012-08-15...11:05:55...Quote:..."Archive...is...corrupted!...Unarc.dll...returned...an...error...code...-7."...then...what...is...written...in...the...report?by...the...way...I...forgot...to...say...that...this...error...pops...up...mainly...in...the...big...games...downloaded...from...the...8...gigs f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les amis(es) de jésus Index du Forum -> ANTI VIRUS -> ANTI VIRUS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006