les amis(es) de jésus Index du Forum
les amis(es) de jésus
Un forum de partages chrétien protestant évangélique à travers:Des études sur la Bible,méditatio,édification,exhortation,témoignages,vidéos,mp3

les amis(es) de jésus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Inventing The Aids Virus Epub Books ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les amis(es) de jésus Index du Forum -> A -> PRIERE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giluji

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Oct - 18:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Inventing The Aids Virus Epub Books Répondre en citant

Inventing The Aids Virus Epub Books > shorl.com/frafrabysanygri

Inventing The Aids Virus Epub Books

f682aff184
Duesberg Paper denying HIVAIDS link secures publication Work by infamous AIDS contrarian passes peer review. I can only admire a national leader that would question the agenda of the multi-national pharmaceutical corporations.It's a big book, and too thorough to reproduce in a review. 10 November 2004 By JF - Published on Amazon.comFormat: Paperback I picked up this book shortly after it hit the shelves in 1997. All other sexually transmitted diseases are equally distributed between the sexes. Aren't we taught to ask questions of our doctors? Aren't we taught that we have to take responsibility for our own well being? Why is it that Duesberg is considered such a threat to the medical establishment? Who benefits by his silence? Who loses if the truth comes out?From the first chapter: "our leading scientists and policymakers cannot demonstrate that their efforts have saved a single life." Who benefits from testing and "treating" the "high risk" communities who are, more likely, dying from the "treatment" that is *not* saving their lives? "AIDS itself has not yet affected larger numbers of women nor has it entered the heterosexual population outside of drug addicts: nine out of ten AIDS patients is still male, and more than 95 percent still fall into the same risk categories: homosexual (men), heroin addicts, or, in a few cases, hemophiliacs.

Duesberg's alternative theory what DOES cause AIDS is not as well proven as his case as to what does NOT cause AIDS. It will startle you, challenge you, shock you, enrage you, and unsettle you. These scientists go farther than Duesberg, suggesting that HIV may not even exist.I respectfully encourage anyone who has come to visit this page to read the first few chapters of this book, starting with the forward by 1993 Nobel Prize winner (chemistry; developer of the polyemerase chain reaction [PCR] protocol, currently the "gold standard" in virus hunting) Kary Mullis. ^ Maclure M (1998). I looked up the listing for Retrovir, also known as AZT, the antiretroviral drug implicated by Duesberg as a major cause of the health problems associated with AIDS. Unbeknownst to most people who thought AZT was a new miracle drug at the time of its approval, this drug in fact was a failed chemotherapeutic agent abandoned in the early 60's due to its excessive toxicity. I can only suggest a careful reading.One more point, though, that will open your eyes as it did mine: Much money is being funneled to community agencies and medical treatment centers in the name of Ryan White, the young Indiana teenager who became a national poster boy for the symbol of heroic battling against AIDS after his school expelled him as a threat to the other students. Top Posts Clown Hysteria George H.

hot cross bun cbt anxiety bookpenilaian kinerja puskesmas pdf freeel humanismo renacentista pdf freepaises escandinavos lonely planet pdf freemaquillaje ojos ahumados felino cb7calculo de goteo en enfermeria pdf freetehqeeq ka fun by gyan chand pdf freecarlos ruiz zafon livros epubred bull bulletin pdf freecomplete atopia chronicles epub books

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Oct - 18:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les amis(es) de jésus Index du Forum -> A -> PRIERE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006